The NFL season has been delayed in the states, with some people believing that the season will not start at all due to the polarization of America. This article investigates whether or not this is true.
The NFL has faced some controversies this year, starting with the national anthem protests and continuing to the divisional playoffs. This has led some people to believe that the NFL season might not start. However, a few reports suggest that the NFL is planning to begin its season as scheduled.
There are conflicting reports about when the NFL will start its season. Some people believe the league will not begin its season because of the current political climate in America. Others believe that despite the controversies, the NFL intends to start its season as scheduled. This article investigates whether or not this is true.
What is the NFL Season?
The NFL season is a professional American football league comprising 32 teams, divided equally between the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC). The season runs from September 6th to December 30th.
When Do Football Games start?
- As the NFL season approaches, so does the question of when football games start. Football fans around the country eagerly await kickoff each week, but for those not in the United States, there can be some confusion about the time zone in which the game is taking place.
- For those in the Eastern Time Zone (ETZ), all NFL games are played on Sundays at 1 p.m. EST. For those in the Central Time Zone (CTZ), games are played on Sundays at noon CT. Finally, for those in the Mountain Time Zone (MTZ), games are played on Sundays at 4 p.m. MT.
- If you are located in a different time zone than these three, you will need to adjust your DVR schedule accordingly or wait until kickoff to find out which team is playing which game!
How Long Does Postseason Take?
A postseason in the NFL typically lasts about four weeks long. The first round of playoffs typically runs from early to mid-April, and the second round from late April to early May. The conference championships run from late-to-early June, and the Super Bowl is typically played in late July or early August.
Who Wins the Super Bowl?
- The National Football League season typically begins in late September and ends with the Super Bowl in early February.
- The league champion is typically the team with the best record at the end of the regular season. However, there have been several instances where the team with the best record did not win the Super Bowl.
- In 1981, the Dallas Cowboys had a record of 11-5 but could not beat the Buffalo Bills in the Super Bowl.
- In 1984, the Los Angeles Raiders had a 12-2 record but lost to the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.
- The most recent example was in 2005, when the New England Patriots had an 11-3 record but lost to the Carolina Panthers in the Super Bowl.
NFL season usually starts about two weeks after the Super Bowl. Keep this in mind if you’re looking to watch any games early.